Kyoto Treaty is basically dead. Russia won't go near it because it would hurt their economy(duh) and since their competitors won't follow it, why should they. The best part is nearly all the EU members are nowhere near meeting the deadline date of 2010 to cut emissions by 8%. Its dead Jim. France has huge problems in the Ivory Coast where they are in peacekeeper mode, pro-government forces want to continue and finish the war with the rebels in the north. If the French do not get out of the way, they are going to attack french interests in the country. Rotterdam wants to ban the poor from moving to their city. Hardball transcript with Chris Matthews interviewing Howard Dean. Dean is very naive in foreign policy, not liking right to work laws and saying everyone should be forced into a union is idiotic. Euro climbs to a record high, and a gloomy forecast comes from German retailers with tumbling consumer confidence. A good combination to get stressed over.
Wednesday, December 03, 2003
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- More news this evening. Just getting over holiday ...
- You know you had a good state visit when headlines...
- Interesting developments from Bush's visits to Eng...
- Germany to see high Unemployment in 2004, with a g...
- EUObserver: EU is going to pump 62 Billion Euros ...
- Al-Qaida according to a report by the Control Risk...
- From this pic I don't know what is happening but A...
- Hola! Germany sacked the commander of their spe...
- Some Iraqi stuff, the most interesting is that CIA...
- Fine time to start this blog, I hope for money/fam...