Saudi Government is realizing how extensive the terror network is in the country, talk about the pet you raised coming back around to bite the hand that fed it. Iraq is the no taxes, small tariff paradise of the world! even factoring in the security situation. Its surprising how fast business seems to have come to Iraq, business people have more money when you don't have to pay off everyone and their relatives. American companies won't buy American products. American furniture makers who sign a petition supporting anti-dumping which would impose tariffs on Chinese products are being boycotted by American retail chains. Lets have a Muslim Football tourney in California, and here is a good idea, lets name the teams Intifada, Soldiers of Allah and Mujahideen. PR move of the year, Someone should name a team Crusaders and see how well that goes over. Perfect examples of liberals talking to each other and actually thinking anyone outside of their little circle gives a damn. Graydon Carter, editor of Vanity Fair is "gunning" for Bush next year. This has Joanna Walters all giddy, if Graydon book is anything like his last great Bush hit piece where almost every item was laughable wrong. It could make for a good comedy. Chirac says veils are unacceptable and aggressive, well this will not sit well with Muslims in France and I would be right
Monday, December 08, 2003
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- France wants to be in the lead of a new Euro react...
- Kyoto Treaty is basically dead. Russia won't go ne...
- More news this evening. Just getting over holiday ...
- You know you had a good state visit when headlines...
- Interesting developments from Bush's visits to Eng...
- Germany to see high Unemployment in 2004, with a g...
- EUObserver: EU is going to pump 62 Billion Euros ...
- Al-Qaida according to a report by the Control Risk...
- From this pic I don't know what is happening but A...
- Hola! Germany sacked the commander of their spe...