North Korea for John Kerry! I don't think he wants this sort of backing. In the past few weeks, speeches by the Massachusetts senator have been broadcast on Radio Pyongyang and reported in glowing terms by the Korea Central News Agency (KCNA), the official mouthpiece of Mr Kim's communist regime. Not surprisingly, North Korea with a hope of a John Kerry win, now may ask that US troops leave South Korea in exchange of dropping their nuclear program. Of course that won't happen, and NK will just making crazy demands to drag this out pass the election. Greece: The conservative new democracy party wins over the Socialists party. The first thing they are going to do is to get the troubled Athen Olympic game preparations, based on the latest video, you are going to have to bring your own seats. It doesn't look anywhere near ready. Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Husseini al-Sistani dropped his objections to the new Iraq constitution and the signing will take place on Monday. This already is causing major concern with the Sunni and Kurds members that the Shiites led by Al-Sistani will try to grab more power later on. If Germany is going to have a welfare state, then have a welfare state. The guy's wife is in Thailand and he is lonely. I agree with him.
Sunday, March 07, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- The Sun with a little more on the Kerry "affair" w...
- The Haitian rebellion is spreading, somehow I doub...
- Haiti is pretty much on the way to civil war. Some...
- California Grocery strikes are not working all tha...
- Germany's Economy contracted by 0.1%, hurt by dome...
- Nice Puff Piece in Rolling Stone Magazine for Howa...
- Back from extended lazing. France has decided...
- Saudi Government is realizing how extensive the te...
- France wants to be in the lead of a new Euro react...
- Kyoto Treaty is basically dead. Russia won't go ne...