Voting in Spain so far show the socialist party winning by a narrow margin, but doing much better than expected. I wish I could say I was surprised, but I would have been shocked if the PP(ruling party) actually got more support. If the Al-Qaeda backed Socialist party wins a majority, it proves the suspicion that in the face of terror, Europeans will back down, expect more attack on European soil with the success of this horrible attack on the results of this election. I feel sorry for the ones who didn't run to the socialists like cowards and honestly believe in fighting against terror. Update: Al Qaeda "backed" Socialist party claim victory
Sunday, March 14, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- France: AZF put out new threats of bombing french ...
- North Korea for John Kerry! I don't think he wants...
- The Sun with a little more on the Kerry "affair" w...
- The Haitian rebellion is spreading, somehow I doub...
- Haiti is pretty much on the way to civil war. Some...
- California Grocery strikes are not working all tha...
- Germany's Economy contracted by 0.1%, hurt by dome...
- Nice Puff Piece in Rolling Stone Magazine for Howa...
- Back from extended lazing. France has decided...
- Saudi Government is realizing how extensive the te...