Al Qaeda/Iraq connection: I would go on a long diatribe on how the media distorts things as usual, but the 9/11 commission released a staff report saying there is "no credible evidence" that Iraq did cooperate with Al Qaeda on attacks against the United States. Cheney as of Monday said that Saddam had ties with Al Qaeda. Two entirely different concepts which of course gets twisted on purpose because I don't think Deborah Charles of Reuters and Hope yen of AP are morons who can't read. But at QandO, Jon Henke has it all neatly laid out on the confusion, though my feeling is those whose minds are made up don't care one bit about the difference.
Wednesday, June 16, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- EU election fallout: Schroeder is now being pressu...
- EU Elections: Almost all the ruling parties got sl...
- School Vouchers: Okay, 2 days ago, the Washington ...
- Ivory Coast: Supporters of President Laurent Gbagb...
- EU elections: The Euro-sceptics and far right wing...
- EU: New Europe is making France and Germany unhapp...
- Brazil: Its not a good thing when even your countr...
- Germany sinking: German consumer confidence down b...
- Kids gone wild: Two boys in a kindergarten class i...
- UN/Congo: More on UN troops having female refugees...