Associated Press An Iraqi man, in the ruins of his home in Kufa, held a poster of Moktada al-Sadr, the rebel cleric, during clashes between American troops and rebel forces in May. Since when did AL-Sadr age 50 years and have a white beard?
Saturday, June 26, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Canadian Elections: Dead heat between Conservative...
- UKIP: Kilroy-Silk and the rest of the EU wreckers ...
- EU Summit recap: Tony Blair to France(chirac)/Germ...
- Al Qaeda/Iraq connection: I would go on a long dia...
- EU election fallout: Schroeder is now being pressu...
- EU Elections: Almost all the ruling parties got sl...
- School Vouchers: Okay, 2 days ago, the Washington ...
- Ivory Coast: Supporters of President Laurent Gbagb...
- EU elections: The Euro-sceptics and far right wing...
- EU: New Europe is making France and Germany unhapp...