EU Elections: Almost all the ruling parties got slapped down and Eurosceptics won big,the UKIP came in a surprise 3rd in votes sending 12 MEPs to Brussels. Gerald Schroeder and Jacques Chriac suffered humiliating defeats mostly for domestic issues. US Economy: Economist say the economy is up and growing, consumers still don't see it. One problem I have is the Bush Administration is not out there touting the numbers, perception is reality, change the perception. U.N. Oil for Food: William Safire column on how the U.N. is stonewalling the investigation. U.N.: UN getting shot at by people in Jenin for rebuilding houses smaller than the originals destroyed by an IDF operation in 2002.
Sunday, June 13, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- School Vouchers: Okay, 2 days ago, the Washington ...
- Ivory Coast: Supporters of President Laurent Gbagb...
- EU elections: The Euro-sceptics and far right wing...
- EU: New Europe is making France and Germany unhapp...
- Brazil: Its not a good thing when even your countr...
- Germany sinking: German consumer confidence down b...
- Kids gone wild: Two boys in a kindergarten class i...
- UN/Congo: More on UN troops having female refugees...
- Media Bias: I am shocked and awed by this poll, wh...
- Health Care: Socialized Health Care doesn't come c...