EU Summit recap: Tony Blair to France(chirac)/Germany(Schroder)on trying to dictate to everyone, Go F*** yourselves. Chirac to Blair for blocking his choice for EU president: No! Go F*** yourselves, you British punk! Schroder to UK/Italy for leading the blockage against him and chirac: Both of you go F*** yourselves. Smaller EU countries led by the Czech Republic on better votings rights for themselves opposed by the bigger countries: All of you go F*** yourselves.
Friday, June 18, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Al Qaeda/Iraq connection: I would go on a long dia...
- EU election fallout: Schroeder is now being pressu...
- EU Elections: Almost all the ruling parties got sl...
- School Vouchers: Okay, 2 days ago, the Washington ...
- Ivory Coast: Supporters of President Laurent Gbagb...
- EU elections: The Euro-sceptics and far right wing...
- EU: New Europe is making France and Germany unhapp...
- Brazil: Its not a good thing when even your countr...
- Germany sinking: German consumer confidence down b...
- Kids gone wild: Two boys in a kindergarten class i...