Ivory Coast: Supporters of President Laurent Gbagbo demostrating against the French asking them to leave the country because they believe the French are supporting the rebels. School Vouchers:Washington D.C new voucher program did not receive enough applications to fill all the space available. This has prompted voucher opponents to say the program is not needed and taking money away from public schools. I have to agree, why would anyone want to leave the Washington D.C. public school system. NYTIMING: Read the New York Times tomorrow and Bob Hebert's shocking column on how Mississippi Governor has passed a bill kicking 65,000 people of state assistance for medical help. Then go read the real story without the "THINK ABOUT THE POOR PEOPLE" gimmick in it here. F*cking!: Town in Austria founded by Mr. F*ck and his family has voted against changing the name. Now what is really amazing is there are towns close by called Wank am see, Petting, Vomitville and Windpassing. EU elections: Labour is suffering heavy losses, Jacques Chirac and his party is heading for losses as well, the same for Schroeder and SDP in Germany. Australia: The Southeast Asian terror group Jemaah Islamiah may have sent out assassination squads to hunt Australians and other westerners in Indonesia. This could be a copy-cat tactic taken from Al Qaeda in Saudi Arabia who are hunting down westerners.
Friday, June 11, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- EU elections: The Euro-sceptics and far right wing...
- EU: New Europe is making France and Germany unhapp...
- Brazil: Its not a good thing when even your countr...
- Germany sinking: German consumer confidence down b...
- Kids gone wild: Two boys in a kindergarten class i...
- UN/Congo: More on UN troops having female refugees...
- Media Bias: I am shocked and awed by this poll, wh...
- Health Care: Socialized Health Care doesn't come c...
- EU/France: EU makes a pretty astounding offer to ...
- South Africa: SA men are the laziest men in the wo...