UKIP: Kilroy-Silk and the rest of the EU wreckers make it to Brussels. Canadian Elections: Conservatives and Liberals are tied in this poll, and other polls have liberals in front by couple of percentage points with only 5 days left to campaign. Its shocking to see any party challenge the liberals at this point when the beginning of the year, it looked like another liberal run-away. EU: France's finance minister Nicolas Sarkozy downplaying the France/Germany alliance in the new expanded EU. Once again, putting him in the other camp against his "boss" who he would like to replace in Chirac. UN: The U.S dropped the resolution for exempting US troops being able to be charged and tried in the UN global court. They could not get the necessary votes to keep the ban going. This is fine by me, just as long as the U.S vetoes peace keeping missions, not taking part in others and stop funding.
Thursday, June 24, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- EU Summit recap: Tony Blair to France(chirac)/Germ...
- Al Qaeda/Iraq connection: I would go on a long dia...
- EU election fallout: Schroeder is now being pressu...
- EU Elections: Almost all the ruling parties got sl...
- School Vouchers: Okay, 2 days ago, the Washington ...
- Ivory Coast: Supporters of President Laurent Gbagb...
- EU elections: The Euro-sceptics and far right wing...
- EU: New Europe is making France and Germany unhapp...
- Brazil: Its not a good thing when even your countr...
- Germany sinking: German consumer confidence down b...