Asylum: Germany says camps should be set up in North Africa for asylum seekers, so the EU can study each claim. Good idea, but Germany and camps should never be used in the same headline ever. Joe Wilson: Justoneminute has been on mechanized panzer assault of Joe Wilson, now Wilson is running around writing editorials and saying people calling him a liar are part of a Republican smear campaign. He and his defenders not only are moving the goalposts to try and explain away two different intelligence reports and various contradictions, they are trying to create a new game. Joe Wilson strikes me as a 70's lounge singer version of Walter Mitty. If he told the truth, I think he actually knows very little and just embellished what he read or heard around him. Now all of that is coming back to bite him in the ass. Blair the Great: I need to catch this on C-span, but from all reports, Blair destroyed Tory leader Michael Howard in a commons debate over Iraq, (press reaction here) and came out of the debate not only without harm but stronger than ever. The Tory party hasn't been the same since Thatcher.
Wednesday, July 21, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- France: Huge news in regards to the French 35 hour...
- EU/Muslims: The headscarf ban debate heating up a...
- Germany economy/workers: We know we need to stop s...
- France: Guardian piece on the leaking of an intel...
- France: They are not backing down so far in enforc...
- AP in wishful thinking mode?
- EU vacation over: NYTIMES reporting on European wo...
- EU/Iran: Nuke deal with Iran that EU made is falli...
- Democrats are up in arms over a new Bush ad that h...
- Associated Press An Iraqi man, in the ruins of hi...