Monday, July 26, 2004

Brendan Loy:   Voluntary watching of the C-Span coverage of the Democratic Convention has its rewards. 

FREUDIAN SLIP/TELEPROMPTER SCREW-UP OF THE DAY: "We need...leaders who are strong enough to take special interests and challenge the American people" --U.S. Rep. Hilda Solis (D-CA), sounding and looking thoroughly confused.

"...Earlier, Reverend Stephen Ayres of Boston's Old North Church said that, if not for the famed heroics of Boston's revolutionaries, "you might be nominating Tony Blair today" instead of John Kerry." To which I couldn't help thinking: sounds great! Where can I sign up? :)

So would I.

Forums||

1 Comments:

Blogger lite-britez said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
Please examine my business cash advance blog as soon as you can.

1/17/2006 12:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright Narbosa 1998-2006
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com