Friday, July 30, 2004

EU/Iran: Iran officially tells the EU to shove it as they will go on with uranium enrichment. The EU "soft" diplomacy is dead and speaking of Al Gore like timing, the Council on Foreign Relations puts out a report on how to deal with Iran. Its not the bend like a willow in hurricane approach, but its damn close to it. It practically mirrors what Europe has done and it doesn't work. Iran is doing the same thing as North Korea did: stalling, promising, break the promise, watch diplomats promise even more, agree, break the promise, wash, rinse, repeat. There is no fear from Iran of any "serious" consequence to their actions. Europe is not going to do anything, the UN is useless, Kerry if he gets in office won't project any powerful image to Iran to be scared of. They have everyone by the balls and they know it. I say good for them. If Europe and people who have the same groupthink as the C.F.R are just too naive to realize this approach will not work, play them like fiddle, take whatever they offer and in a couple of years parade around your new nukes.

"Men are less hesitant about harming someone who makes himself loved than one who makes himself feared because love is held together by a chain of obligation which, since men are wretched creatures, is broken on every occasion in which their own interests are concerned; but fear is sustained by dread of punishment which will never abandon you." -- Niccolo Machiavelli

More here from Bill Hobbs and from Justoneminute.

Forums||

7 Comments:

Blogger 7472 said...

Not what I was searching for, but none the less and interesting blog here. Thanks for putting it up. I've enjoyed reading alot of the text here. I got you bookmarked for the future, I'll be back.

My site is a bit different, some think it's odd. I guess it's a matter how you look at it. I have a mens male enhancement reviews related site. Most of the articles are on mens male enhancement reviews.

10/02/2005 01:01:00 AM  
Blogger tom naka said...

Just thought i would say hi from Japan. Doing some blog surfing and found your site. Im looking for some cool styles of restaurant columbus ohio for my own blog. Theres some really amazing blogs about. if you have time check out my site you will find information on restaurant columbus ohio. Well when i get my blog running hope you come and check it out.

10/11/2005 05:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog for 2002 vw jetta

10/18/2005 08:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just started a president cup golf blog

10/19/2005 08:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a christmas gift site/blog. It pretty much covers gift ideas for christmas related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10/21/2005 05:32:00 PM  
Blogger Interad said...

Hello, I am a korean visitor, good to see you.
I am sure that your blog page looks great to me which mean looking crowded so, I would like to let everybodies know korea information official site korea.net same as Dynamic korea - contains all about korea news and informations, please let me introducel this cool site. Dynamic korea offer korea travel, culture, food, arts and government info exactly what you want to knowradio korea. You better check it out some time.

10/28/2005 10:30:00 PM  
Blogger happy-ness said...

Great blog.  I just like the site and I will get a
visit again! In my spare time I usually try and look
for blogs just as neat as yours.
Go and click my cash advance america blog.

1/18/2006 02:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright Narbosa 1998-2006
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com