France: Outsourcing becoming a big issue and Raffarin blames the socialists and 35 hour work week for it. No Duh: Headline, "Arabs shock Europeans, refuse to condemn anti-Semitism." I also hear the Sun rises in the east and sets in the west, water is wet and most birds have wings. Canada: This would classify as a dream job.
Wednesday, July 28, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Iran/EU: So much for EU dipomatic pressure being ...
- Brendan Loy: Voluntary watching of the C-Span co...
- Movies: Looking at the weekend box office with Mat...
- Israel Wall: Telegraph Palestinian businessmen...
- New York Times: Is the New York Times a liberal pa...
- Wilson defense tour'04: What is left of the suppor...
- Sandy "socks" Berger: Nytimes editoral, Washingto...
- Germany: Come on over Prime Minister Sharon, Franc...
- BET/CBS poll: Poll says blacks prefer Kerry 8 to 1...
- Asylum: Germany says camps should be set up in Nor...