Germany: Come on over Prime Minister Sharon, France may not want him to visit, but the Germans have no problems with him. Sudan: No surprise as Annan "urges" more action to stop the violence of the Arab militamen against the Darfur residents, but he admits that sanctions or military action is not going to happen in the near future. Tony Blair is not waiting to see what happens, he has ordered plans for any possible military action. Sandy "socks" Berger: New York Daily news reporting Berger would ask the guards to leave him along(against the rules) and take lots of bathroom breaks(flushing papers down the toilet?) that caused suspicious. New York Times is trying their best to turn this around from Berger and imply the White House leaked that he was under investigation. Washington Post reporting the archive staff was on to Berger and marked documents to make them easier to track and see what was missing. This boils down to what was so important in those papers that he would risk having this happen to him and how was he so stupid to think he would get away with it?
Thursday, July 22, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- BET/CBS poll: Poll says blacks prefer Kerry 8 to 1...
- Asylum: Germany says camps should be set up in Nor...
- France: Huge news in regards to the French 35 hour...
- EU/Muslims: The headscarf ban debate heating up a...
- Germany economy/workers: We know we need to stop s...
- France: Guardian piece on the leaking of an intel...
- France: They are not backing down so far in enforc...
- AP in wishful thinking mode?
- EU vacation over: NYTIMES reporting on European wo...
- EU/Iran: Nuke deal with Iran that EU made is falli...