Friday, July 30, 2004

Kerry's foreign policy: Amir Taheri in the Arab News reports on the main points of Democrat's party foreign policy platform which depressingly Kerry went along with in his speech. Its not a good thing when the article is headlined "Kerry’s Foreign Policy Resembles Carter Era." The worst part of it:

"Under Kerry, the US would forswear the right to take pre-emptive action against its foes. It will employ its military might only in a multilateral context, with the consent of the United Nations, and allies. Such a policy would give the UN and the allies, who are not identified, a veto on the use of force by the US. It also means that the US will act only after it has been attacked, and not to prevent a perceived attack on itself or its allies. "
Lap dogs of the world unite.

Forums||

2 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
Hey why don't you peep my distribution leaflet news uk blog site.

12/17/2005 12:42:00 PM  
Blogger lite-britez said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
Look into my lawsuit cash advance blog.

1/18/2006 12:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright Narbosa 1998-2006
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com