Africa: Counter Terrorist actions going ons in the Horn of Africa region, rarely talked about but still very important. McGreevey: More pressure being put on him to resign now. He is gone by Friday afternoon. OP: Polly Toynbee of the left falling Guardian complains that its wrong she cannot criticise Islamic teachings without being called a racist. It's an interesting conundrum for liberals like her, they push this "victim" stance on Muslims, then find out they can't go after the things that they could with a Christian or as she proclaims, "...The dread power of southern Baptists. "
Tuesday, August 17, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Lazy: UK jobcenter banned an ad because the employ...
- Troops: President Bush came out with plans to mov...
- McGreevey fallout: "...You don't have to go home, ...
- UN: The UN security council has condemned the kill...
- UN: If you need another reason why the United Nati...
- McGreevey: I am irritated by the praise McGreevey ...
- Kerry: If a Democrat runs a 527's ad, you don't he...
- Sudan: New attacks by Sudan in south Darfur. Fr...
- Kerry: Simon Tisdall of the left falling Guardian ...
- Sudan: Arab League contributing to the cause by as...