Kerry/Swiftboatvets: If you could think of a way to totally screw up responding to the Swiftboat charges that actually makes the issue bigger and more people curious, the Kerry campaign still came up with a better way with this, or this and this. The Swiftboat vets already have released a second ad which focuses on Kerry's testimony to the Senate committee where backstabbed Vietnam Vets by labeling them war criminals. Kerry campaign seem to think that with the New York Times came to their rescue, this can be over by Monday. They are wrong and acting like spoiled children about it, just makes matters worse. Sudan: Most U.N. security council members don't want to put strong immediate sanctions on Sudan if it doesn't stop the violence by the end of the month. Oh well, I hope the next resolution will be even more in their faces to show the U.N. really means it this time.
Saturday, August 21, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Africa: Counter Terrorist actions going ons in the...
- Lazy: UK jobcenter banned an ad because the employ...
- Troops: President Bush came out with plans to mov...
- McGreevey fallout: "...You don't have to go home, ...
- UN: The UN security council has condemned the kill...
- UN: If you need another reason why the United Nati...
- McGreevey: I am irritated by the praise McGreevey ...
- Kerry: If a Democrat runs a 527's ad, you don't he...
- Sudan: New attacks by Sudan in south Darfur. Fr...
- Kerry: Simon Tisdall of the left falling Guardian ...