Lazy: UK jobcenter banned an ad because the employer asked for a "hard working" employee. I agree with the ban, you are discriminating against the lazy people who need work but just don't want too. Think of the children!
Tuesday, August 17, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Troops: President Bush came out with plans to mov...
- McGreevey fallout: "...You don't have to go home, ...
- UN: The UN security council has condemned the kill...
- UN: If you need another reason why the United Nati...
- McGreevey: I am irritated by the praise McGreevey ...
- Kerry: If a Democrat runs a 527's ad, you don't he...
- Sudan: New attacks by Sudan in south Darfur. Fr...
- Kerry: Simon Tisdall of the left falling Guardian ...
- Sudan: Arab League contributing to the cause by as...
- Sadr "uprising": Why would Sadr get more aggressiv...