Sadr "uprising": Why would Sadr get more aggressive in recent days? Grand Ayatollah Ali Sistani is now in the UK getting treatment for a heart condition that seems to have happened a few days. If you're an aspiring young Grand Ayatollah in training and you get news of Sistani taken ill. That would sound like a perfect time to start some trouble.
Friday, August 06, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Wingman Duty: Washington Post doing a tremendous j...
- Kerry/Cosby: Speaking at the liberal Unity: Journa...
- Kerry: You knew as soon as the ad from the Swift b...
- Germany: In yet another confirmation that socialis...
- Diversity: Duncan Black(Atrios) is upset in that P...
- Gibraltar: Spain whining that Great Britain has no...
- Sudan: Sudan says no to the new 30 day deadline to...
- EU/Iran: No progress made during talks last week o...
- Sudan: Sudan reverses itself and accepts the UN re...
- EU/Iran: Iran officially tells the EU to shove it ...