Sudan: Arab League contributing to the cause by asking for more time to be given to the Sudanese government. Amazing that they spring to action only after international pressure started to ramp up. Estonia: If you need proof on how low taxes and deregulation can help a country thrive, look at Estonia and "Booze-Cruising Finns"
Monday, August 09, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Sadr "uprising": Why would Sadr get more aggressiv...
- Wingman Duty: Washington Post doing a tremendous j...
- Kerry/Cosby: Speaking at the liberal Unity: Journa...
- Kerry: You knew as soon as the ad from the Swift b...
- Germany: In yet another confirmation that socialis...
- Diversity: Duncan Black(Atrios) is upset in that P...
- Gibraltar: Spain whining that Great Britain has no...
- Sudan: Sudan says no to the new 30 day deadline to...
- EU/Iran: No progress made during talks last week o...
- Sudan: Sudan reverses itself and accepts the UN re...