Troops: President Bush came out with plans to move 100,000 troops from Europe and Asia back home or to other hot spots in the world. Now Germany and South Korea are worried about this move and what it will do to their economies. Sudan: UN workers saying the Janjaweed are still active with no progress being made and the Sudan Army is not happy that the African troops sent to protect the aid workers may get "broader" mission goals. Muslims: I don't know what annoys me more about this story. The fact Muslim leaders think other Muslims need everything spelled out for them like a child, on how to act in case of a terror attack in Britain or the leaders are making excuses for the idiots who might get caught up in carrying out terror acts.
Monday, August 16, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- McGreevey fallout: "...You don't have to go home, ...
- UN: The UN security council has condemned the kill...
- UN: If you need another reason why the United Nati...
- McGreevey: I am irritated by the praise McGreevey ...
- Kerry: If a Democrat runs a 527's ad, you don't he...
- Sudan: New attacks by Sudan in south Darfur. Fr...
- Kerry: Simon Tisdall of the left falling Guardian ...
- Sudan: Arab League contributing to the cause by as...
- Sadr "uprising": Why would Sadr get more aggressiv...
- Wingman Duty: Washington Post doing a tremendous j...