UN: If you need another reason why the United Nations is an ineffective and dangerous organization, this proves it beyond any doubt. 180 refugees were killed by Hutu rebels, the UN got warnings before the attack it would happen and did nothing to protect the camp. But, since this is the UN, I don't expect anyone to be held accountable.
Sunday, August 15, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- McGreevey: I am irritated by the praise McGreevey ...
- Kerry: If a Democrat runs a 527's ad, you don't he...
- Sudan: New attacks by Sudan in south Darfur. Fr...
- Kerry: Simon Tisdall of the left falling Guardian ...
- Sudan: Arab League contributing to the cause by as...
- Sadr "uprising": Why would Sadr get more aggressiv...
- Wingman Duty: Washington Post doing a tremendous j...
- Kerry/Cosby: Speaking at the liberal Unity: Journa...
- Kerry: You knew as soon as the ad from the Swift b...
- Germany: In yet another confirmation that socialis...