France/Turkey: French PM not at all pleased with Turkey coming into the EU. "We don't think we should tell Turkey that the doors of Europe are forever closed to it," Raffarin told the newspaper, but then said: "Do we want the river of Islam to enter the riverbed of secularism?" Cat Stevens: The ridiculous headline of the day is from the csmonitor.com "One way to alienate moderate Muslims: deport Cat". If the deportation of Cat Stevens for whatever reason he got deported alienates "moderate" Muslims( ed..that's me!) something somewhere is screwed up beyond belief within the Muslim community. This is insulting and makes Muslims out to be mindless drones.
Friday, September 24, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- RatherGate: Summary of new developments on CBS and...
- Sudan: United State has to weaken a resolution aga...
- Bush records: No, I am not surprised that the pres...
- Sudan: UN is still not satisfied with the sudanese...
- Iraq: While the Media was looking forward to the 1...
- Idiot: Typical article about Muslims voting for Ke...
- Guardian: I don't know how this ended up in the le...
- Russia: Russian Government is furious about what/h...
- Preparing for Hurricane Frances, I hate hunting fo...
- RNC 2nd night: Arnold was great, the twins were be...