Germany: Schroeder's SPD party loses again in local elections. SPD is now 1-13 in election results this year. Israel: Israel being blamed for a car bomb in Damascus, Syria that killed A Hamas leader. This should make a whole bunch of terrorists in the region nervous, and not just because it was Israel. They had to have help in knowing where this guy is and help in planting the bomb. Bloggers: Tom Craver of the left falling Independent has his pulse on this new media blogging business by claiming Republicans have hundreds of bloggers ready to act at an instant. "The real story, however, is not Rather, but the fact that Republicans have been so effective at dominating the "blogsphere". The Bush/Cheney headquarters have a team scouring the blogsites for rumours about Kerry. They can instantly marshal hundreds of sympathetic bloggers to knock down attacks on Bush. The blogger who led the charge against Rather was no grungy student or the like but turned out to be a 46-year-old corporate lawyer in Atlanta. It's very reminiscent of 2000, when the Republicans dominated talk-radio, the stealth medium of the last election. " Craver works for the BBC, which explains why he doesn't have a clue about what he is talking about. AllahPundit has more on this idiot.
Sunday, September 26, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Che`: Great piece on the ridiculous idolizing by s...
- Sudan: African Union wants to send troops to help ...
- France/Turkey: French PM not at all pleased with T...
- RatherGate: Summary of new developments on CBS and...
- Sudan: United State has to weaken a resolution aga...
- Bush records: No, I am not surprised that the pres...
- Sudan: UN is still not satisfied with the sudanese...
- Iraq: While the Media was looking forward to the 1...
- Idiot: Typical article about Muslims voting for Ke...
- Guardian: I don't know how this ended up in the le...