Idiot: Typical article about Muslims voting for Kerry instead of Bush with this one outstanding bit of stupidity by Fatima Nawaz. "I don't like Kerry," admitted Fatima Nawaz, 23, of Boulder, Colorado, "but I am really, really disgusted by Bush. "He has made it hard for Muslim students to come here, and fostered a negative view of our faith." Bush caused it, not any Islamic Terrorists, only Bush. This idiotic response is not even being touted by most of the Arab/Muslim press anymore after Beslan massarce. "Our terrorist sons are an end-product of our corrupted culture," Abdulrahman al-Rashed, general manager of Al-Arabiya television wrote in his daily column published in the pan-Arab Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper. It ran under the headline, "The Painful Truth: All the World Terrorists are Muslims!"
Tuesday, September 07, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Guardian: I don't know how this ended up in the le...
- Russia: Russian Government is furious about what/h...
- Preparing for Hurricane Frances, I hate hunting fo...
- RNC 2nd night: Arnold was great, the twins were be...
- Trinidad: Another case of my home country going to...
- France: The two French journalists who have been k...
- Sudan: Where there is black people to exploit and ...
- Kerry: This part of John Kerry's 1971 testimony is...
- NYTimes: This is like a broken record, but the NYT...
- Old Media whine: Article from Editor and Publisher...