RatherGate: Summary of new developments on CBS and their fake memos here, here, here and here. I have passed the point of are they fake or not. They are fake, now the question is who gave them to CBS, why did CBS, when shown by two experts(via ABC NEWS) that they were problems with the memos, still run the story as definitive proof? Thats the worse thing so far about this. Now we know CBS ran the story with dubious proof instead of being taken in in a rush to get the story out.
Wednesday, September 15, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Sudan: United State has to weaken a resolution aga...
- Bush records: No, I am not surprised that the pres...
- Sudan: UN is still not satisfied with the sudanese...
- Iraq: While the Media was looking forward to the 1...
- Idiot: Typical article about Muslims voting for Ke...
- Guardian: I don't know how this ended up in the le...
- Russia: Russian Government is furious about what/h...
- Preparing for Hurricane Frances, I hate hunting fo...
- RNC 2nd night: Arnold was great, the twins were be...
- Trinidad: Another case of my home country going to...