Sudan: African Union wants to send troops to help stop the violence in Darfur, they just need funding. UN refugee chief says maybe autonomy is the answer. Spain: The Metrosexual Prime Minister Zapatero wants to cut funding to the Catholic Church and ban crucifixes from public buildings, but if you think this form of social reform in absolute, his socialist government want to give funding to Mosques and finance Islamic teachings in public schools to promote "understanding" Osama couldn't find a better leader for Spain than Zapatero.
Saturday, September 25, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- France/Turkey: French PM not at all pleased with T...
- RatherGate: Summary of new developments on CBS and...
- Sudan: United State has to weaken a resolution aga...
- Bush records: No, I am not surprised that the pres...
- Sudan: UN is still not satisfied with the sudanese...
- Iraq: While the Media was looking forward to the 1...
- Idiot: Typical article about Muslims voting for Ke...
- Guardian: I don't know how this ended up in the le...
- Russia: Russian Government is furious about what/h...
- Preparing for Hurricane Frances, I hate hunting fo...