Sudan: UN is still not satisfied with the sudanese efforts in stopping the killings in the Darfur region. Zell!: Jimmy Carter whines to Zell about his speech at the GOP convention. Zell should have sent a rabbit back. NYTIMES: Dawn Eden points out the Times hellbent on being PC on Islamic Terrorists changing around one of those that were captured to wipe out any hint they may have been Muslim. Original phrasing. Belfast Telegraph:"I did not shoot. I swear by Allah I did not shoot," said the handcuffed man. London Times: "I did not shoot. I swear by Allah I did not shoot," he said. "I swear by Allah I want to live." NYTIMES: "By God, I did not shoot!'' he mumbled when asked if he had fired on fleeing hostages. "By God, I have not killed!'' Pathetic.
Tuesday, September 07, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Iraq: While the Media was looking forward to the 1...
- Idiot: Typical article about Muslims voting for Ke...
- Guardian: I don't know how this ended up in the le...
- Russia: Russian Government is furious about what/h...
- Preparing for Hurricane Frances, I hate hunting fo...
- RNC 2nd night: Arnold was great, the twins were be...
- Trinidad: Another case of my home country going to...
- France: The two French journalists who have been k...
- Sudan: Where there is black people to exploit and ...
- Kerry: This part of John Kerry's 1971 testimony is...