Afghanistan: Jason Burke of the Guardian can try to hide it, but he gets awful close to admitting he misses the Taliban rule. France: French Jewish leaders are ticked that the French Union of Jewish Students, UEJF, campaign against anti-Semitism maybe just a bit stupid. French Jewish leaders were outraged when they discovered the posters for a planned campaign against anti-Semitism to be launched Monday by the French Union of Jewish Students, UEJF. The posters show representations of Jesus and of the Holy Virgin tagged "Dirty Jew" and "Dirty Jewess" with a catch line, "Surely Anti-Semitism concerns everybody". Roger Cukierman, President of CRIF, the umbrella body politically representing the French Jewish organized community, told the Jerusalem Post that the posters were "inappropriate and misleading. I'm sure they mean well, but it's just a stupid campaign by the students that will cause more harm than help.
Saturday, October 23, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Canada: Authorities are going to investigate a Van...
- Early Voting: I'm shocked to hear about voter inti...
- Iran: Iranians are unlikely to make concessions to...
- France Troubles: It's economy is heading towards a...
- Spain: Since its new socialist government came int...
- EU: EU is now losing ground to America and Asia in...
- Madrid Bombings: I did not know this was still con...
- Trinidad: The further decline of a nation continue...
- Canada: If there was any doubt about who runs Cana...
- Iraq: European experts in searching for Mass Grave...