Africa: A shocking article in the New York Times no less that says forgiving Africa's debt is a fool's game because nearly all countries are corrupt. This is also the reason billions of dollar poured into Africa for health reasons fail. Unless you fundamentally change the culture of corruption, Africa will remain a poor, backwards continent where people are at the mercy of their leaders and followers. It's that simple. Germany: This slowdown won't help out Scheroder. Ireland: Protests over the revoking of automatic citizenship of babies because of citizenship tourism. That needs to be done here in America. Revoking, not the protesting, could care less if you dislike it. California: Hispanic group for illegal Aliens(not this illegal immigrant nonsense) calls for the destruction of Arnold's movies as a protest for vetoing a bill that would allow illegal aliens to drive in California.
Wednesday, October 06, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Sudan: UN says has made no progress in stopping an...
- Darfur: According to the Guardian the killing, dis...
- Al Qaeda: Al Qaeda members in Saudi Arabia are rea...
- CBS: Don Hewitt slams CBS and Dan Rather for the m...
- Self-Loathing: Roberto Benigni making an Iraq "com...
- Italy: The Italian public is beginning to realize ...
- Al qaeda: Tape surfaced today supposedly by Dr. Ay...
- Cat Stevens: It looks like Yusuf Islam is either a...
- Shut up: If you needed any more proof that enterta...
- Bloggers: Nytimes magazine piece on bloggers is a ...