Bill Cosby: The Cos is not backing down on his tough talk to kids. He visits a school in Richmond Virginia. Iraq: The foreign fighters have worn out their welcome in Fallujah with the locals and local fighters. France: Chirac looking to China as a way to balance America's power, but his trip to China to make huge business deals is being looked at as a disappointment. EU: It looks like the EU economy is going stagnant again, investor confidence in Germany down, industrial production in France dropped, Car sales down for a third month in a row, Italian production down, and the Euro is trading low because of it all. Australia: John Howard crushed his Labor opponent(whatever his name was) to a landslide victory, the Aussie leftists are not happy, Whackingday has the roundup.
Wednesday, October 13, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Saudi Arabia: Well, so much for that hope of women...
- Trinidad: Good news is that Oil Revenues will be h...
- Africa: A shocking article in the New York Times n...
- Sudan: UN says has made no progress in stopping an...
- Darfur: According to the Guardian the killing, dis...
- Al Qaeda: Al Qaeda members in Saudi Arabia are rea...
- CBS: Don Hewitt slams CBS and Dan Rather for the m...
- Self-Loathing: Roberto Benigni making an Iraq "com...
- Italy: The Italian public is beginning to realize ...
- Al qaeda: Tape surfaced today supposedly by Dr. Ay...