Germany: The fact the question of if the Queen should apologise for England because they bombed Dresdan is even being brought up is stunning to me. Germany starts World War II, inflicts unimaginable horror, people fight back by all means necessary and available, but the winners have to apologise. Amazing.
Friday, October 29, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- NAACP: IRS may look into their tax exempt status b...
- Iran: Iran playing the E-3 like a well tuned guita...
- Guardian: I think this is a great correction and s...
- John Kerry: Interesting story from Washington Time...
- France: Chirac's popularity falling over various i...
- Afghanistan: Jason Burke of the Guardian can try t...
- Canada: Authorities are going to investigate a Van...
- Early Voting: I'm shocked to hear about voter inti...
- Iran: Iranians are unlikely to make concessions to...
- France Troubles: It's economy is heading towards a...