Guardian: I think this is a great correction and speaks well of the Guardian's journalism skills. We were wrong to say the musical Brooklyn had been 'roundly panned by critics' in our round-up of US theatre (Review, last week). The show had not actually opened when the piece was written. Describing the plot, we said: 'Five girls from Brooklyn make up a story about a girl named Brooklyn', but there are only three women in the cast. Daily Ablution has more Guardian related stuff.
Monday, October 25, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- John Kerry: Interesting story from Washington Time...
- France: Chirac's popularity falling over various i...
- Afghanistan: Jason Burke of the Guardian can try t...
- Canada: Authorities are going to investigate a Van...
- Early Voting: I'm shocked to hear about voter inti...
- Iran: Iranians are unlikely to make concessions to...
- France Troubles: It's economy is heading towards a...
- Spain: Since its new socialist government came int...
- EU: EU is now losing ground to America and Asia in...
- Madrid Bombings: I did not know this was still con...