Madrid Bombings: I did not know this was still considered a "theory", from the Washington Post. MADRID -- Seven months after bombs exploded aboard morning commuter trains in Madrid, killing 191 people, the precise motives of the attackers remain unclear. But new evidence, including wiretap transcripts, has lent support to a theory that the strike was carefully timed to take place three days before a national election in hopes of influencing Spanish voters to reject a government that sent troops to Iraq. ya think? The Post once again in front of news that was figured out about a day after the bombings. The socialist government led by Zappo can whine all they want, but they are Al Qaeda's government.
Monday, October 18, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Trinidad: The further decline of a nation continue...
- Canada: If there was any doubt about who runs Cana...
- Iraq: European experts in searching for Mass Grave...
- Bill Cosby: The Cos is not backing down on his tou...
- Saudi Arabia: Well, so much for that hope of women...
- Trinidad: Good news is that Oil Revenues will be h...
- Africa: A shocking article in the New York Times n...
- Sudan: UN says has made no progress in stopping an...
- Darfur: According to the Guardian the killing, dis...
- Al Qaeda: Al Qaeda members in Saudi Arabia are rea...