Spain: Since its new socialist government came into power, they are doing their damnest to start erasing its history to be more "multicultral". Now its removing severed heads of four Moors from its heraldic shield in the Spanish region of Aragon creating a ruckus. France: French government surrenders to unions in easing firing laws. They must like the high costs of doing business in France. Germany: Workers at the GM Opel assembly plant in Bochum are striking to protest huge job cuts at the plant. I don't think making the situation worse since the job cuts are set in stone is a good idea. Mary Cheney: I don't get Andrew Sullivan's rantings over the last few days about people being upset over John Kerry speaking about Mary Cheney. I'm trying to figure out if he truly doesn't understand or just playing ignorant so he can defend Kerry. You do not bring in your opponent's children to make a political point, even if Kerry was off the cuff(I don't believe that) it was a gaffe that made him look bad, especially when Mary Beth Cahill comes out and calls someone's daughter "fair game". It doesn't matter the subject or how nice Kerry was trying to be, the children are off limits. It seems a lot of other people taught so as well. NAACP: Nice to see the voter drive for the NAACP is now using crack to get people registered.
Monday, October 18, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- EU: EU is now losing ground to America and Asia in...
- Madrid Bombings: I did not know this was still con...
- Trinidad: The further decline of a nation continue...
- Canada: If there was any doubt about who runs Cana...
- Iraq: European experts in searching for Mass Grave...
- Bill Cosby: The Cos is not backing down on his tou...
- Saudi Arabia: Well, so much for that hope of women...
- Trinidad: Good news is that Oil Revenues will be h...
- Africa: A shocking article in the New York Times n...
- Sudan: UN says has made no progress in stopping an...