Holland: Dutch government wants to expand anti-terrorism laws in the wake of van gogh's murder. Writer at Deutsche Welle shows an alarming yet common naiveness among the EU "elite" about the threat of radical Islamists in Europe.
Monday, November 15, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Fallujah: This is what annoys me about western med...
- CIA: Newsday reports White House is demanding the ...
- Yasser Arafat: Finally, the bastard is dead. Celeb...
- College: The continuing degradation of Islam/Musli...
- BBC: When it comes to loving terrorists like Yasse...
- Germany: The fact the question of if the Queen sh...
- NAACP: IRS may look into their tax exempt status b...
- Iran: Iran playing the E-3 like a well tuned guita...
- Guardian: I think this is a great correction and s...
- John Kerry: Interesting story from Washington Time...