AIDS: ANC accuses America of using Africans as test subjects for a new drug (nevirapine) that prevents transmission of HIV between mother and child. Guardian suggests Thabo Mbeki of writing the unsigned letter because he is opposed to the use of western drugs to combat HIV/AIDS in Africa. No one to my knowledge has ever clearly figured out this bizzare stance of Mbeki since South Africa has the most people with AIDS in the world.
Sunday, December 19, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Blogs: Powerline blog named Time's Blog of the yea...
- Islam: Prince Charles is getting involved to stop ...
- Kyoto Treaty dead in the water. Ronald Bailey o...
- UK: Charlie Moore is back with a rebuttal of the a...
- Minnesota: Bloom County comes to life in Minneapol...
- Christmas: Christmas trees have been banned from a...
- Hollywood: Harrison Ford starring in a movie calle...
- Australia: Good example why I find these "inciteme...
- President Bush: AP brings the whine in this piece....
- Missle Defense: New York Times with the typical li...