Airlines: U.S Airways after this weekend where flights cancelled, luggage lost and employees being stupid and going on an informal strike needs to be shut down, torn apart and forced to start over. I have no sympathy for the employees who stayed home because you are helping managment greatly in making it easier to take drastic measures.
Monday, December 27, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- NPR: Radio and Records on Thursday reported that N...
- Nytimes: Powerline tackles and drops for a loss a ...
- UK: Salaman Rushdie condemns the way the UK govern...
- Kyoto: Philadelphia Inquirer editorial on America'...
- Abortion : Via Justoneminte, Democrats are struggl...
- Soda: The first upscale gangsta soda, Chronic 187...
- Mexico: Mexico's foreign relations secretary bashe...
- Arlen Specter: President Bush is going to renomina...
- Canada : This is either an example of nothing of i...
- UN: The ongoing sex scandal in Congo by United Nat...