Hollywood: Harrison Ford starring in a movie called, 'No True Glory: The Battle for Fallujah', given his stance on American foreign policy, I see this being made into sympathy movie for the terrorists and showing Ford's character on the same angst level as President Bartlet on the West Wing. Total suckfest. via Tim Blair
Friday, December 17, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Australia: Good example why I find these "inciteme...
- President Bush: AP brings the whine in this piece....
- Missle Defense: New York Times with the typical li...
- Gun Control: San Francisco will vote next year if ...
- UN/Kofi: In a move that surprises no one, Democrat...
- Iran: Economist says it's a failing state, but not...
- EU: EU President Barroso rises the warning flag th...
- Iraqi bloggers: Juan Cole, far leftist calls into ...
- Israel/Hamas: LGF links up to a story that show Ha...
- UK: I can't wait to see the 10 day waiting period ...