Mexico: Mexico's foreign relations secretary bashes the state of Arizona for the new law that stops benefits from going to illegal aliens as racist and against their rights. "The Foreign Relations Secretariat denounced Thursday a U.S. federal court decision allowing Arizona to implement Proposition 200, a ballot initiative approved in November that bans undocumented immigrants from receiving some public benefits. The ministry issued a statement expressing "its utmost concern because the involvement of state and local authorities in immigration matters leads to violations of our compatriots' rights." Excuse the voters of Arizona for not wanting their taxes going to pay for services used by illegal aliens, the nerve of these people.
Friday, December 24, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Arlen Specter: President Bush is going to renomina...
- Canada : This is either an example of nothing of i...
- UN: The ongoing sex scandal in Congo by United Nat...
- Sudan: State Minister at the Interior Ministry, Mo...
- Canada: More outrage about the Boyd report saying...
- Olbermann: Leftist anchor of the low-rated countdo...
- Iran: Diplomats are not the smartest people in the...
- Shaq/Kobe: Shaq giving Kobe some advice for their ...
- Canada: Ontario's former attorney general Marion ...
- UK: Cherie Booth, PM Tony Blair's wife, has taken ...