Missle Defense: New York Times with the typical liberal attitude towards anything in trying to advance defense capabilities. If you at first don't succeed, quit, with this mind boggling quote. "...With rogue nations like North Korea working on nuclear missiles, a credible shield may someday be needed, but only after its efficacy has been proved." So, America should wait till North Korea has the missiles ready, then we start to work on a shield. Good thinking.
Thursday, December 16, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Gun Control: San Francisco will vote next year if ...
- UN/Kofi: In a move that surprises no one, Democrat...
- Iran: Economist says it's a failing state, but not...
- EU: EU President Barroso rises the warning flag th...
- Iraqi bloggers: Juan Cole, far leftist calls into ...
- Israel/Hamas: LGF links up to a story that show Ha...
- UK: I can't wait to see the 10 day waiting period ...
- Madden: EA signs exclusive deal with NFL and NFL p...
- EU: Turkey knows how to push the buttons in gettin...
- UK: Pencil Sharpers banned after one student took ...