Nytimes: Powerline tackles and drops for a loss a pretty insipid Thomas Friedman's column that takes a backhanded slap at the Bush Admin and the supposed screwed country America is where defense gets the biggest money and social programs don't get enough. Friedman's hate of the President Bush over the last couple of years has turned him into a poor man's version of Robert Fisk and John Pilger combined. All that is missing is the whining western guilt of how bad we are to the rest of the world and America sucks overtones. UK: The Tories introduced a bill to make sure that homeowners have better protection from being prosecuted if they have to defend themselves against criminals in their homes. The fact they have to push a bill to do so is pathetic in this day and age.
Monday, December 27, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- UK: Salaman Rushdie condemns the way the UK govern...
- Kyoto: Philadelphia Inquirer editorial on America'...
- Abortion : Via Justoneminte, Democrats are struggl...
- Soda: The first upscale gangsta soda, Chronic 187...
- Mexico: Mexico's foreign relations secretary bashe...
- Arlen Specter: President Bush is going to renomina...
- Canada : This is either an example of nothing of i...
- UN: The ongoing sex scandal in Congo by United Nat...
- Sudan: State Minister at the Interior Ministry, Mo...
- Canada: More outrage about the Boyd report saying...