Tsunami: After reading the various angles the New York Times took on the disaster to bash President Bush and Americans in general here, here and this editorial . It all seems rushed and not at all subtle as the usual bash Bush pieces, especially the editorial that reads like a moonbat diatribe. Wizbang points out that these sentiments were all over the leftist Daily Kos site from its commentators. I can understand being the holidays, the first stringers may not be there, so the backups are doing the work, but getting your angles/ideas from Daily "screw'em" Kos seems desperate and amateur.
Thursday, December 30, 2004
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Tsunami: Natural disasters always being out the wh...
- Tsunami: Nice to see that having dead bodies lying...
- Blogs: Nick Coleman of the Minneapolis Star Tribun...
- UN: At least Paul Volcker is upfront that the UN i...
- Tsunami: David and Joanne Ali of Australia show wh...
- Airlines: U.S Airways after this weekend where fli...
- NPR: Radio and Records on Thursday reported that N...
- Nytimes: Powerline tackles and drops for a loss a ...
- UK: Salaman Rushdie condemns the way the UK govern...
- Kyoto: Philadelphia Inquirer editorial on America'...