Crime: Laventille in Trinidad and Tobago is Somalia with slightly better roads. There are already 20 murders in the country and it's not even February yet. Maybe it's time for the government to actually do something instead of yapping.
Friday, January 28, 2005
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Media: Imus doesn't think too much of MSNBC and th...
- People: This could be the dumbest ass in the world...
- Iraq: Medienkritik has a translation of an Richard...
- Crime: Mexico is ticked at the US for pointing out...
- UN: " 70 Nobel winners back U.N. chief Annan" I kn...
- Tsunami: Well it didn't take long for corruption s...
- Crime: Don't mess with a Houston resident on a bus...
- People: This is not right, clever, underhanded, sn...
- Sudan: U.S lawmakers back from Darfur demanding wo...
- Media: Funny letter to the editor of the Madison C...