Crime: Mexico is ticked at the US for pointing out violence is on the rise along the border and putting out an advisory warning tourists about kidnapping. Truth hurts.
Thursday, January 27, 2005
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- UN: " 70 Nobel winners back U.N. chief Annan" I kn...
- Tsunami: Well it didn't take long for corruption s...
- Crime: Don't mess with a Houston resident on a bus...
- People: This is not right, clever, underhanded, sn...
- Sudan: U.S lawmakers back from Darfur demanding wo...
- Media: Funny letter to the editor of the Madison C...
- Politics: Huge non-story with Media Matters whinin...
- Politics: Barbara Boxer thanking Daily Kos and it'...
- UN: Diplomad points out how right he was concernin...
- Politics: Navigatorgate continues with Kwame Kilpa...