France: French police are furious at "Le Figaro" claiming they only work an average of 27 hours a week.
Thursday, January 27, 2005
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- EU: European court of human rights says France did...
- Science: Scientists researching and creating anima...
- Crime: MURDAAAAAHHH Inc. gets busted. The Gotti br...
- EU: Well, Barroso has lost his mind. European C...
- EU: EU president shows a plan to bring the Euro ec...
- UK: The nannyfication of the Britain continues ful...
- Media: I would like to welcome to Earth, Charles B...
- Media: Hot 97 suspends indefinitely the entire sta...
- France: Jacques Chirac proposes international taxe...
- Iran: German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder rejects ...