Holland: Van Gogh's film "Submission" pulled from Rotterdam film festival for fear of violence. That about wraps it up for Holland as a liberal utopia of free expression.
Friday, January 28, 2005
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- France: Islamists arrested by French agents were m...
- Crime: Mother gets 7 to 15 years for beating her 4...
- Italy: UN committee on women's rights blasts Italy...
- Canada: Study shows Canada falling behind in prosp...
- Education: The wussification of America's children...
- Crime: Laventille in Trinidad and Tobago is Soma...
- Media: Imus doesn't think too much of MSNBC and th...
- People: This could be the dumbest ass in the world...
- Iraq: Medienkritik has a translation of an Richard...
- Crime: Mexico is ticked at the US for pointing out...