Iraq: Arab States get antsy about Iraqi election and a possible boost to Iran.
Monday, January 31, 2005
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Iraq: Mark Steyn on the courage of the left. "...
- Politics: LATimes on the race for the DNC chair an...
- People: Pope John Paul II vs Doves who do not like...
- North Korea: The fall of Kim Jong-Il already start...
- Politics: Navigatorgate continues with a column by...
- Hollywood: Variety with a goofy article on "Neo-Co...
- Iraq: "We have freedom now, we have human rights,...
- Iraq: Balloon Juice has a roundup on Iraqi electio...
- Iraq: NYTIMES : "If the insurgents wanted to sto...
- UN: Kofi Annan's son admits to be involved in a de...