Media: Keith Olbermann's yeoman work on the Ohio voting fraud has finally moved his ratings..in the wrong direction. "Wednesday cable news ratings, 8:00 pm:THE O'REILLY FACTOR: 2,890,000 viewers COUNTDOWN WITH KEITH OLBERMANN: 280,000 viewers" At some point MSNBC has to realize it's not the format of the show that stinks, but the host. Lester Holt doing that show would get better ratings. via Olbermannwatch.
Friday, January 21, 2005
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Blogs: WSJ writeup on the "Blogging, Journalism & ...
- Crime: More info possibly on the murders of the Co...
- Politics: Norway scared by Jenna Bush "Hook 'em, '...
- Islam: I come from a mixed religious environment, ...
- Media: The Guardian is voted the most trustworthy ...
- Iran: Dick Cheney says Israel could act first at I...
- EU: The nanny state continues as the EU health maf...
- Crime: Desson Thomson of the Washington Post give...
- Crime: A professor from Villanova who killed herse...
- People: Leonard Pitts Jr begins with a nice writeu...